How Can We Help?
Volunteer Notification Schedule
Below is a schedule of the periods and situations that send notifications to volunteers.
- weekly – consolidated email of all upcoming assignments within the upcoming 4 week period for a specific location.
- 3 days before event – email listing the other volunteers serving in upcoming instance workgroup (only sent if there are more multiple persons in the group).
- On demand – email of a substitution assignment.
- On demand – email of assignment removal (only sent if instance date is within 7 days of current date).
- 5 days before event – text reminder for upcoming assignment.
If volunteer has not previously accepted or confirmed, the text will request a response of yes/no + id.
If volunteer has already confirmed, the text will simply be a reminder that the assignment is upcoming.
- On demand – text alert of a substitution assignment (only sent if instance date is within 7 days of current date).
*NOTE: mobile number must be registered in order to receive text alerts. SMS texts are only available in USA and Canada