A few new features have been added to the churchscheduling.com
- Advertise Sign-Up only Workgroups dates – we have added the ability to automatically advertise openings to users with the same skill as the Workgroup.
- Users will have the ability to control how often they receive the consolidated email of open assignments (via the profile notifications tab).
- Users will have the option to sign up for assignments directly from the email messages (no login will be required).
- This option is only available for Workgroups that are marked as “Sign up Only”.
- We are hoping this will give admins more options on how to request for users to sign up for open assignments.
- Convert auto-scheduled Workgroups to be Sign up only – admins can now configure auto-scheduled Workgroups to be setup as Sign-up only when the system runs out of options for scheduling users.
- The conversion will only take place if the system is not able to find available users.
- The conversion will only take place if a Instance Workgroup cannot be filled. The subsequent Instance Workgroups will continue to be auto-scheduled until a similar scenario occurs.