A few new features have been added to the churchscheduling.com
- Auto Decline Assignments – we have added the ability to automatically decline assignments if users do not respond in a specified time frame.
- The auto-decline option is available at the Workgroup level.
- Users who do not respond to assignments within a specified time frame will be automatically removed.
- Please use this feature with caution; it may not be necessary for all your Workgroups.
- This feature was added because some admins suggested that certain Workgroups required confirmation before the Event/Instance date.
- Specify days to not send email reminders – admins can now specify days of the week when email reminders should not be sent.
- This option is helpful for any admin who prefers to not have users receive email reminders on Event/Instance days.